Terms and Conditions for Classes and Workshops with Felicia Forte
1. Payment in full is required to hold a place in an Online Private Class or Workshop run by Felicia Forte.
2. Workshops held by a third party will be subject to that party's own policies, follow the link related to said third party workshop on Felicia's "Workshops" page to investigate.
3. Cancellations and refunds for Workshops run by Felicia Forte: Send notification of cancellations to email@example.com
Cancellations within 48 hours of payment
For 48 hours after payment the enrollee can cancel for a 100% refund, unless the class, workshop, or program has started. Once a class or workshop has started there are no refunds under any circumstances.
After the 48 hour grace period, there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances, even for major life events.
There are no makeup days, refunds, or credits issued for missed workshops in part or in full.
4. Online Private Classes- Rules and Information :
- Incomplete applications or applications which do not follow the instructions may not receive a response.
- An email offer for a spot in Felicia's Online Private Tutoring is valid for 48 hours after it is offered. To accept within the 48 hour period you must:
- Pay tuition in full as instructed in your email offer.
- Return the signed contract included in your email offer.
- Send your Skype address.
After acceptance of your spot for Online Private Tutoring (see above) there are no refunds for student cancellations under any circumstances, even major life events.
- If you miss a scheduled Skype session (part or in full), There are no make-ups or refunds.
- Felicia is not obligated to send written critiques in lieu of a student's missed Skype session.
If Felicia cancels a session for Online Private Tutoring, you are entitled to either a refund for that particular session or a make-up session.
Be on time. Felicia will initiate your weekly Skype session at exactly the agreed upon time, and it will end exactly thirty minutes later, wether or not you were late in picking up the call.
Follow the supply list received in your email offer as close as possible. If you are using materials that Felicia is not familiar with she cannot advise you on them.
Felicia will critique only the work you have done regarding her weekly assignments. Felicia will be unable to critique other work.
Felicia will be unable to answer emails about your assignment in-between Skype sessions. Please write down your questions and have them ready when your weekly Skype session begins.
- Sending in Your Weekly Assignment, and how to enable Felicia to give you the best possible critiques:
You must send your assignment via email, google docs, or 'wetransfer' the night before your Skype session to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so may not allow Felicia time to properly review your work before your session. If no work is sent, the session is cancelled.
Resize your images so that they are not larger than 2MB.
Avoid glare when taking photos of your assignments.
Crop your images so that the artwork is the focus.
Make sure that the photos are in good focus.
Make sure to photograph your subject (ex. still-life) from the exact angle you are painting it from.
You may be asked to send step by step images of your weekly assignments, please label your images chronologically.
Please direct all general and administrative questions to Sam via email@example.com